As a graduate of the Medical College of Ohio, with a MSBS in Biomedical Sciences and a MSBS in Physician Assistant Studies, I focus on surgical urologic oncology. I served as an assistant professor at the University of Toledo Physician Assistant Program and am a guest lecturer at the University of Findlay and Eastern Michigan.
- Age Groups Seen
- Hospital Affiliations
Mercy Health - St. Rita's Medical Center
University Of Toledo Physician Assistant Program Graduate, 2001
University Of Toledo College Of Medicine Graduate, 1997
National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants Board Certification
Find Locations Near You
Information is subject to change without notice. Please contact your insurance provider for confirmation.
- Aetna Better Health OH
- Aetna Commercial & Aetna Medicare OH
- Aetna Medicare Advantage ACO OH
- Anthem KY & OH
- Buckeye Health Plan OH
- CareSource OH
- Cigna OH
- CIN-MHS NON-MSSP
- CommuniCare Medicare Advantage OH
- Department of Labor KY & OH
- Devoted Health Medicare Advantage OH
- Evernorth Cigna Behavioral Health KY & OH
- Frontpath Health Coalition OH
- HealthSmart OH
- Humana OH
- Lutheran Preferred OH
- Medicaid OH
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Medicare OH
- Medicare Railroad KY & OH
- Medigold OH
- Molina Healthcare MI
- Molina Medicare & Medicaid OH
- Multiplan OH
- Ohio Health Choice
- Paramount Medicare and Medicaid Advantage OH
- Parkview-Signature One OH
- Quality Care Partners PPO OH
- Reliance Medicare Advantage OH
- SummaCare OH
- The Health Plan OH
- TRICARE Prime-Humana Military KY & OH
- United Healthcare OH
- Valor Health Plan OH
- Wellcare Meridian MI
Ratings & Reviews
We believe in your choice to find the best care possible. With that in mind, it’s important to us that you have all the information you need readily available when considering making an appointment. We think it’s key that you understand how the Patient Satisfaction Rating works. Learn more about our survey process.
Very happy with everyone during this visit.
I felt very comfortable with the PA
She listened to my concerns and gave options and suggestions for treatment plan.
Cheryl has been very thorough in helping me thru my illness.
Very good explanations of my condition and the path forward
Great with patient care and concern as previously stated.