- Age Groups Seen
- Hospital Affiliations
Mercy Health - St. Elizabeth Boardman HospitalMercy Health - St. Elizabeth Youngstown Hospital
Summa Health System Internship/Residency, Internal Medicine, 2004
Northeast Ohio Medical University Medical School, 2001
Information is subject to change without notice. Please contact your insurance provider for confirmation.
- Aetna Commercial
- Aetna Medicare
- Aetna Medicare & Medicaid Dual Eligibles
- Aetna Medicare Advantage ACO
- Anthem Commercial
- AultCare PrimeTime
- Bright Health Medicare Advantage ACO
- Buckeye AmBetter Exchange
- Buckeye Medicaid
- Buckeye Medicare
- Bureau of Workers Comp-Ohio
- CareSource Exchange
- CareSource Medicaid
- CareSource Medicare Advantage
- CareSource MyCare Duals
- CommuniCare Medicare Advantage
- Coventry First Health
- Health America- Health Assurance
- Humana Commercial
- Humana Medicare Advantage ACO
- Humana Medicare Advantage HMO
- Humana Medicare PPO
- Medicaid OH
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Medical Mutual of Ohio Health Exchange
- Medical Mutual of Ohio Medicare Advantage
- Medicare OH
- Medicare Railroad
- Molina Marketplace
- Molina Ohio Medicaid
- Molina Ohio Medicare
- Ohio Health Choice
- Ohio PPO Connect
- Paramount Advantage
- Quality Care Partners PPO
- Self Pay
- SummaCare Commercial
- SummaCare Exchange
- SummaCare Medicare Advantage
- The Health Plan
- TRICARE Prime-Humana Military
- TRICARE Select-Humana Military
- United Commercial
- United Medicaid
- United Medicare
- United Medicare Advantage ACO
- United VA Community Care Network
- US Department of Labor
- Wellcare Meridian MI Medicare Advantage
Ratings & Reviews
We believe in your choice to find the best care possible. With that in mind, it’s important to us that you have all the information you need readily available when considering making an appointment. We think it’s key that you understand how the Patient Satisfaction Rating works. Learn more about our survey process.
Dre. Cynthia Kravec is knowledgeable, compassionate, and professional. She is thorough and doesn't hesitate to take questions to insure that the patient can cooperate fully in one's own care. She prepares for the appointment in advance.
Dr. Cynthia Kravec is an excellent primary care physician. I find her always well prepared, professional, and she explains what I don't understand. A+++++ as a caring doctor.
Very attentive and helpful.
Cynthia was efficient. She contacted a specialist and got me in the same day.
My doctor paid attention to me and answered all my questions. When she recommended some tests, she explained why she wants them done, and reassures me, because I had some anxiety about the tests.
Dr Kravec listened to my reasons for the visit and I was pleased with the type of care she suggested to me. She asked me my concerns about any of the tests that she wanted me to have and explained the reason for the tests.