I am a recent graduate of Bowling Green State University, where I earned my Bachelor’s of Science. I then went on and completed the Physician’s Assistant program at the University of Findlay. I am especially interested in primary preventative medicine to best serve my patients. When not serving the community, I enjoy golfing and camping with friends and family.
University Of Findlay Graduate, 2019
National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants Board Certification
Find Locations Near You
Information is subject to change without notice. Please contact your insurance provider for confirmation.
- Aetna Better Health OH
- Aetna Commercial & Aetna Medicare OH
- Aetna Medicare Advantage ACO OH
- Aetna Whole Health ACO OH
- Align Senior Care OH
- AmeriHealth Caritas Medicaid OH
- Anthem KY & OH
- Buckeye Health Plan OH
- CareSource OH
- Cigna OH
- CIN-MHS MSSP
- CommuniCare Medicare Advantage OH
- Devoted Health Medicare Advantage OH
- Frontpath Health Coalition OH
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan
- HealthSmart OH
- Humana Medicare Advantage ACO OH
- Humana OH
- Immergrun OH
- McLaren Health Plan OH
- Medicaid MI
- Medicaid OH
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Medicare OH
- Medigold OH
- Molina Healthcare MI
- Molina Medicare & Medicaid OH
- Multiplan OH
- Ohio Health Choice
- Ohio Healthy
- Paramount Commercial OH
- Paramount Elite OH
- Paramount Medicare and Medicaid Advantage OH
- Payer Provider
- Perennial Medicare Advantage OH
- Quality Care Partners PPO OH
- Reliance Medicare Advantage OH
- SummaCare OH
- The Health Plan OH
- TRICARE Prime-Humana Military KY & OH
- United Healthcare OH
- United Medicare Advantage ACO OH
- Valor Health Plan OH
- Wellcare Meridian MI
Ratings & Reviews
We believe in your choice to find the best care possible. With that in mind, it’s important to us that you have all the information you need readily available when considering making an appointment. We think it’s key that you understand how the Patient Satisfaction Rating works. Learn more about our survey process.
|1 2 >|
Palermo is the best primary care I have ever received at Mercy.
I liked Drew very much. He was both kind and thorough. He took time to listen and address my concerns.
Drew Palermo is very pleasant to visit, he takes time to listen as well as explain what and why. Drew is my 4th primary doctor in 8 years, as the others left or retired, but Drew Palermo is by far the best.
Drew takes the time to explain all your options and the pros and cons of each.
DR. DREW was awesome and I respect his advice.
Usually always have great service.
Dr Palermo was very respectful, listened to my questions and answered all . Excellent