- Problems urinating, including a slow or weak urinary stream or the need to urinate more often, especially at night
- Blood in the urine or semen
- Trouble getting an erection (erectile dysfunction or ED)
- Pain in the hips, back (spine), chest (ribs), or other areas from cancer that has spread to bones
- Weakness or numbness in the legs or feet, or even loss of bladder or bowel control from cancer pressing on the spinal cord
Why Choose Mercy Health?
When you or someone you love has been diagnosed with prostate cancer, Mercy Health works hard to provide quality care with compassion. Our patients have access to the most advanced cancer therapies and treatments, as well as exceptional guidance and support — all provided by highly experienced urologists and oncologists who understand your needs. Our multidisciplinary cancer teams use the most up-to-date technology to provide comprehensive care for prostate cancer. We also understand that while treating the physical symptoms is crucial, it’s just as important to provide compassion and support for patients and families during what can be an extremely emotional time.
Find a Doctor
Prostate cancer specialists near you
Find a Location
Our locations that can treat you