Speech therapy provides evaluation and therapy services for patients with difficulties speaking, understanding language, thinking and/or swallowing. In the hospital and outpatient settings, Mercy Health speech pathologists provide patients with expert care and services to help them recover their abilities and independence.
Speech Therapy Services We Offer
- Expressive language therapy
- FEES (flexible endoscopic evaluation of swallowing)
- Language comprehension therapy
- Laryngectomy rehabilitation
- Memory and cognitive skills training and development
- Swallowing disorder treatment and rehabilitation, including vital stimulation therapy
- VLS (videolaryngostroboscopy)
- Voice restoration
- Parkinson's LSVT LOUD program
- Aphasia rehabilitation
Why Choose Mercy Health?
Speech pathologists at Mercy Health are committed to helping you, or a loved one, improve your health – mind, body and spirit. Offering the best possible care for your or your loved one, it’s what we were meant to do.
Find a Doctor
Speech therapy specialists near you
Find a Location
Speech therapy locations near you