Allison Radiation Oncology
The Allison Radiation Oncology Center, part of St. Rita’s Regional Cancer Services, provides radiation therapy to cancer patients. More than half of all cancer patients require treatment utilizing radiation therapy. Those treatments may include the use of advanced technology including:
- Linear Accelerator Treatments
- Intensity Modulated Radiation Therapy (IMRT)
- Image Guided Radiation Therapy (IGRT)
- Stereotactic Body Radiation Therapy (SBRT)
- Brachytherapy (Radiation Implant)
The Allison Center’s qualified staff includes Radiation Oncologists, Medical Physicists, Dosimetrists, Radiation Oncology Nurses and Radiation Therapists.. Together with our office staff, these clinicians provide the knowledge and the personal care to provide a quality service to our patients. Our staff functions as a team, with each member contributing to the care of our patients.