Visitors for Emergency Department & Hospitalized Patients:
- Admitted patients may have one (1) support person / family member accompany them.
- The visitor must remain in the patient’s room and contact nursing staff when leaving.
- Patients are allowed one visitor per day.
- Visitation hours are 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Visitors must be older than 15 years of age.
- Potential visitors should review CDC and state health department guidelines if visiting a patient with advanced age and chronic medical conditions and avoid visiting hospital if these apply.
- Patients with suspected or confirmed COVID-19 will not be allowed to have a visitor or support person.
- Visitation or support persons for office visits may vary by provider. Patients are encouraged to check with individual providers to ensure they are clear on their provider’s policy.
Screening & Mask Guidelines:
- Visitors must wear a mask at all times.
- Masks must fully cover the nose and mouth.
- Patients and visitors may provide and wear their own mask or will be required to accept and wear the mask provided by the hospital facility.
- If a visitor refuses to wear a mask, visitors may be asked to leave the facility.
- Exceptions may be made on an individual basis for those who are unable to wear a mask due to health or disability issues.
- All visitors will be screened for symptoms or exposure history.
- Visitors will be asked to leave the facility if they have had symptoms in the past 24 hours or exposures in the last 14 days.
- Visitors must wash their hands, or use hand sanitizer, before and after leaving rooms and hospital buildings.
At Mercy Health — Clermont Hospital, we understand the value of including family members and friends in the healing process of our patients. For your convenience, we would like to welcome all guests to visit us at any time the patient wishes to take advantage of our open visitation.
Visitors are encouraged to stop at the Information Desk located in the Main Lobby Entrance for patient room and telephone number information. Please understand that to protect the confidentiality of our patients, nurses and other hospital caregivers may be limited in the information they can provide.
Need a place to retreat? A holistic approach to your health and wellness is an essential factor when it comes to healing. We would encourage you and your visitors to relax and rejuvenate your spirit in our Chapel on the fourth floor. While you are there, enjoy the serenity of the bird sanctuary.
Free parking is available for our patients and visitors.
Patient information, patient room numbers and telephone numbers can be found by calling 513-732-8200.
Flowers, Packages, and Mail
We welcome flowers and packages for our patients from their loved ones. Please have flowers and other packages sent to the following hospital address:
Mercy Health — Clermont Hospital
3000 Hospital Road
Batavia, Ohio 45103
All mail, packages and flowers addressed to patients will be delivered to their room. Mail received after a discharge will be forwarded to the patient’s home. Florists will be directed to deliver flowers received after discharge to the patient’s home.
Food and Dining
Located on Level 1 is open Monday - Friday, weekends and holidays:
Breakfast: 7:00 - 10:00 a.m.
Lunch 11:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Dinner: 3:00 - 6:00 p.m.
Located near the main entrance, the Lobby Café serves snacks, beverages and pastries and is open Mon. – Fri., 7:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. and weekends 7:00 - 11:00 a.m.
Located in the cafeteria and the Emergency Department waiting area.
Our Gift Shop is located in the Atrium near the main entrance and is open Mon. – Fri., 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m., Sat., 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., and Sun., Noon to 8:00 p.m.
ATM and Banking Services
Two ATM machines are located at the cafeteria entrance.
The hospital is a tobacco-free facility. Smoking and tobacco products are prohibited on the hospital campus and cannot be used anywhere on our property, including the parking areas.