Visitors for Emergency Department & Hospitalized Patients:
- Admitted patients may have one (1) support person / family member accompany them.
- The visitor must remain in the patient’s room and contact nursing staff when leaving.
- Patients are allowed one visitor per day.
- Visitation hours are 9 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Visitors must be older than 15 years of age.
- Potential visitors should review CDC and state health department guidelines if visiting a patient with advanced age and chronic medical conditions and avoid visiting hospital if these apply.
- Patients with suspected or confirmed COVID-19 will not be allowed to have a visitor or support person.
- Visitation or support persons for office visits may vary by provider. Patients are encouraged to check with individual providers to ensure they are clear on their provider’s policy.
Screening & Mask Guidelines:
- Visitors must wear a mask at all times.
- Masks must fully cover the nose and mouth.
- Patients and visitors may provide and wear their own mask or will be required to accept and wear the mask provided by the hospital facility.
- If a visitor refuses to wear a mask, visitors may be asked to leave the facility.
- Exceptions may be made on an individual basis for those who are unable to wear a mask due to health or disability issues.
- All visitors will be screened for symptoms or exposure history.
- Visitors will be asked to leave the facility if they have had symptoms in the past 24 hours or exposures in the last 14 days.
- Visitors must wash their hands, or use hand sanitizer, before and after leaving rooms and hospital buildings.
Free parking is available for visitors. Visitors should park in the visitor lot off the Main Entrance to the hospital whenever possible. After 8:00 p.m., visitors must enter the hospital through the Emergency Department. Visitors arriving after 8:00 p.m. may park in the Emergency Department lot but must move their vehicles by 7:00 a.m. to allow space for the emergency patients. We also offer complimentary Valet Service Mon. – Fri. 7 a.m. – 3 p.m. After 3 p.m., please stop at the Information Desk in the lobby of the Main Entrance to retrieve your keys.
Patient information, patient room numbers and telephone numbers can be found by calling 513-215-5000.
Flowers, Packages, and Mail
We welcome flowers and packages for our patients from their loved ones. Please have flowers and other packages sent to this address at the hospital:
The hospital address is:
Mercy Health - West Hospital
3300 Mercy Health Blvd.
Cincinnati, Ohio 45211
All mail, packages and flowers addressed to patients will be delivered to their room. Mail received after a discharge will be forwarded to the patient’s home. Florists will be directed to deliver flowers received after discharge to the patient’s home.
Food and Dining
Located on the Terrace Level, the cafeteria is open Mon.–Fri., weekends and holidays.
Breakfast: 7 a.m.–10 a.m.
Lunch: 11 a.m.–2 p.m.
Dinner: 4 p.m.–7 p.m.
Weekends: Open for Breakfast and Lunch
Vending machines are located on Level T near the cafeteria
Our Gift Shop is located off the lobby of the main entrance to the hospital. It is open Mon.–Fri. 8:00 a.m.–8:00 p.m. and Sat. and Sun. 9:00 a.m.–7:00 p.m. You may also call 513-215-0525 and the items will be delivered free of charge the same day anywhere on West Hospital campus.
ATM and Banking Services
ATM machines are located on Level T near the cafeteria and on Level 1 near the main elevators.
The hospital is a tobacco-free facility. Smoking and tobacco products are prohibited on the hospital campus and cannot be used anywhere on our property, including the parking areas.