Visitors for Emergency Department & Hospitalized Patients:
- Admitted patients may have one (1) support person / family member accompany them.
- The visitor must remain in the patient’s room and contact nursing staff when leaving.
- Patients are allowed one visitor per day.
- Visitation hours are 9 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Visitors must be older than 15 years of age.
- Potential visitors should review CDC and state health department guidelines if visiting a patient with advanced age and chronic medical conditions and avoid visiting hospital if these apply.
- Patients with suspected or confirmed COVID-19 will not be allowed to have a visitor or support person.
- Visitation or support persons for office visits may vary by provider. Patients are encouraged to check with individual providers to ensure they are clear on their provider’s policy.
Screening & Mask Guidelines:
- Visitors must wear a mask at all times.
- Masks must fully cover the nose and mouth.
- Patients and visitors may provide and wear their own mask or will be required to accept and wear the mask provided by the hospital facility.
- If a visitor refuses to wear a mask, visitors may be asked to leave the facility.
- Exceptions may be made on an individual basis for those who are unable to wear a mask due to health or disability issues.
- All visitors will be screened for symptoms or exposure history.
- Visitors will be asked to leave the facility if they have had symptoms in the past 24 hours or exposures in the last 14 days.
- Visitors must wash their hands, or use hand sanitizer, before and after leaving rooms and hospital buildings.
We’re pleased to offer free and convenient parking for patients and visitors in the garage adjacent to the hospital and outside the ED for Emergency patients.
Free Valet is available outside the main entrance.
Patient information, patient room numbers and telephone numbers can be found by calling 513-686-3201.
Flowers, Packages, and Mail
We welcome flowers and packages for our patients from their loved ones. Please have flowers and other packages sent to the following hospital address:
The Jewish Hospital — Mercy Health
4777 E. Galbraith Road
Cincinnati, Ohio 45236
All mail, packages and flowers addressed to patients will be delivered to their room. Mail received after a discharge will be forwarded to the patient’s home. Florists will be directed to deliver flowers received after discharge to the patient’s home.
Food and Dining
The Jewish Hospital Cafeteria is located on the first floor.
Monday through Friday
Breakfast: 6:30– 9:30 a.m.
Lunch: 10:30 a.m.– 2:00 p.m.
Dinner: 3:30– 6:30 p.m.
Weekends and holidays
Lunch: 11:00 a.m.– 2:00 p.m.
Dinner: 4:30– 6:30 p.m.
Located in the cafeteria, vending machines are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Soups, sandwiches, other food items and beverages are available. You’ll also find a change machine and microwaves.
Located on the first floor below the main lobby. Serving beverages, snacks and pastries.
Monday - Friday
6:30 a.m. - 11:00 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday
7:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
The Joseph-Beth Gift Shop offers an engaging shopping experience for patients, visitors and employees of The Jewish Hospital — Mercy Health, with items such as:
- Flowers and balloons
- Logo wear
- Local gifts
- Snacks and beverages
- Books (in-store and available for 3-day order)
- Apparel, jewelry and handbags
Same-day delivery to your loved ones is available. For your convenience, you may contact our on-site gift shop to order from a selection of flowers. You may also contact the Gift Shop directly at 513-686-6738 for additional questions about gifts or flowers.
Gift Shop Hours:
Mon.–Fri., 7 a.m.–7 p.m.
Sat.–Sun., 10 a.m.–5 p.m.
The shop is located just inside the main entrance on the lobby level.
ATM and Banking Services
For your convenience, an automated teller machine (ATM) is located in the cafeteria on the first floor, near the main lobby.
The hospital is a tobacco-free facility. Smoking and tobacco products are prohibited on the hospital campus and cannot be used anywhere on our property, including the parking areas.