- In accordance with CDC guidelines, masks are recommended, but no longer required, in our facilities.
However, visitors should not visit patients if they have recently experienced a high-risk exposure to someone with COVID-19, a respiratory illness or other symptoms associated with COVID-19.
- Visitors will be required to remain in a patient’s room.
- No overnight visitors.
- Visitors must be age 16 or older.
- No visitors are allowed for patients diagnosed with or suspected of having COVID-19 (exception is made in instances of end of life).
- Visiting hours are 11 a.m. – 7 p.m. daily.
- Only one visitor allowed at a time in the hospital.
- Exceptions to be made on a case-by-case basis for special occasions.
- One visitor may remain with the patient for the duration of the stay.
- Pediatric patients may have two visitors
- One visitor is allowed in the waiting room for outpatient areas such as endoscopy, lab, radiology, therapy, etc.
Vendor access restricted to essential services only. All non-essential vendors will not be allowed. Vendors should call their Hospital contact if entrance is necessary. In person sales are prohibited.
Flowers may be delivered to the front desk. Flowers will be picked up or delivered by associates/volunteers.