Temporary Visitor Restrictions
While continuing to ensure patient safety and well-being, Mercy Health — Marcum and Wallace Hospital has updated its visitor restrictions put in place in response to COVID-19.
- Visitors will be screened for symptoms of COVID-19 before entering the hospital. Visitors who screen positive will not be allowed to enter our facility.
- Visitors and patients must always wear a mask, including while in the patient room.
- Visitors will be required to remain in a patient’s room.
- No overnight visitors.
- Visitors must be age 16 or older.
- No visitors are allowed for patients diagnosed with or suspected of having COVID-19 (exception is made in instances of end of life).
- Visiting hours are 11 a.m. – 7 p.m. daily.
- Two designated visitors during hospital stay, no more than one at the bedside at any given time.
- Exceptions to be made on a case by case basis for special occasions.
- One visitor may remain with the patient for the duration of the stay.
- No visitors are allowed in the waiting rooms for outpatient areas such as lab, radiology, therapy, etc.
- Individuals must remain in their vehicle to wait on the patient.
- Scope patients may have one visitor for post-procedure consultations with the medical provider.
Offering advanced treatments and friendly, personal care, w
Awards and Recognition
- Named one of the Top 100 Community Hospitals by Becker's Hospital Review
- Ranked 6th Cleanest Hospital nationally by Becker's Hospital Review
- Top 4 Nurse Communication Hospitals in Kentucky by Becker's Hospital Review
- Kentucky Hospital Association Quality Award
- CT Accredited Designated Lung Screening Center
- Chest Pain Accreditation
- 100% compliance on Laboratory State Inspection 25+ years
- 100% compliance on Mammography Quality Inspection 25+ years
News from Mercy Health — Marcum and Wallace Hospital
Your opinions and feedback will help us make a difference in advancing the health care that we provide. Having a better understanding of our patients’ needs and priorities will provide Mercy Health with valuable information to improve.