Temporary Visitor Restrictions
No visitors are allowed for patients diagnosed with or suspected of having COVID-19 (exception is made in instances of end of life.)
For all other patients, the following policies apply to visitors to the hospital:
- One visitor at a time will be allowed for each admitted patient
- One visitor will be allowed to accompany a patient in the ER
- Two visitors are allowed for a patient in labor. One visitor is allowed following delivery
- The Emergency Room parking lot is for ER patients and their visitors only. All other visitors are asked to park and enter at the front entrance of the hospital.
- All visitors must be at least 15 years of age and are asked to conclude visits by 5 p.m. each day
- No visitors with signs or symptoms of illness will be permitted and all visitors must pass a temperature check and screening to be allowed entry to the hospital
- All visitors are required to bring a mask and must wear it at all times within the hospital (including while in a patient room.) The only exception is when eating and drinking
- A visitor will be required to remain in a patient’s room even when the patient is not present. A visitor may leave only to purchase food but must return to the patient’s room to eat
- Members of the clergy can visit by request of a patient but will count as that patient’s visitor
- Visiting guidelines may differ in the hospital’s specialty units, such as behavioral health, which currently is not open to visitation. It is recommended to call in advance before visiting a loved one in a specialty unit.
Mercy Health — Lourdes Hospital recommends that anyone at high risk for severe illness, such as older adults or those with serious underlying conditions, not visit at this time.
Mercy Health — Lourdes Hospital offers free wireless internet access to patients and visitors. Feel free to bring your WiFi enabled laptop or hand-held device with you to your next appointment/visit.
To protect the health of our patients, visitors and associates, smoking is prohibited on the Lourdes campus. This includes all buildings, parking lots, and grounds.