Temporary Visitor Restrictions
- No visitors on designated respiratory units.
- No visitors to COVID-19 patients in ICU.
- Two parents/guardians with a child.
- Two support people for women in labor. One visitor for mother/baby and NICU.
- One visitor with all other admitted patients (excluding COVID-19 patients).
- Community clergy/spiritual support (at patient’s request only).
Screening & Mask Guidelines:
- Visitors must wear a mask at all times.
- Masks must fully cover the nose and mouth.
- Patients and visitors may provide and wear their own mask or will be required to accept and wear the mask provided by the hospital facility.
- If a visitor refuses to wear a mask, they may be asked to leave the facility.
- Exceptions may be made on an individual basis for those who are unable to wear a mask due to health or disability issues.
- All visitors will be screened for symptoms or exposure history.
- Visitors will be asked to leave the facility if they have had symptoms in the past 24 hours or exposures in the last 14 days.
- Visitors must wash their hands, or use hand sanitizer, before and after leaving rooms and hospital buildings.
Send a Get Well Greeting Online
With this free online greeting card service, Mercy Health makes it easy to send words of cheer and encouragement to loved ones while they are still in the hospital. Online greetings can be sent to any inpatient currently admitted at Mercy Health – Springfield Regional Medical Center, Mercy Health – Urbana Hospital, or Mercy Health – McAuley Senior Living.