Get answers to your questions in our classes.
Diabetes education classes can clear up any confusion you have about what you need to do to manage your diabetes. How does exercise help? Are there any forbidden foods? How do you get your blood sugar testing equipment? How do you understand all the blood sugar numbers? You will get these answers and so many more in the following classes:
- Understanding diabetes
- Meal planning
- Understanding blood sugar monitoring
- Understanding your medications
- How exercise helps diabetes management
- Preventing complications
- Goal setting and behavior change
Individual sessions cover:
- Insulin instructions
- Glucose meter instructions
- Gestational diabetes
- Bilingual interpretation is available
Good management can prevent complications.
When you manage your diabetes well, you can prevent such serious complications as blindness, kidney damage, heart disease and amputation due to nerve damage.
Please call our diabetes educators at 440-960-3810 for more information or to set up an appointment.