Mercy’s Occupational Health Center provides superior expertise in occupational health including:
- The only CARF-accredited (Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities) Center in Lorain County. Accreditation ensures that we have met standards for excellent patient care and are able to provide all services sanctioned by the Ohio Bureau of Workers Compensation.
- A dedicated medical team and staff that focuses solely on work-related health and safety issues.
- Specialist in addressing all BWC programs, procedures and regulations.
- Two full-service employee health facilities, offering a range of testing and other services.
- On-site testing, wellness programs, company health fairs and other services.
- 25 years of experience providing medical care and consultation to more than 900 active companies throughout Ohio and nationally.
- Occupational Medicine
- Industrial Rehabilitation
- On-site testing, wellness programs, company health fairs and other services
- Workers Compensation
For information about services in Lorain, call: 440-233-1068.
For information about services in Elyria, call: 440-366-5577.