Mercy Health — West Hospital Healthy Happy Hour - Women's Health
Presentations from West Side specialist physicians on how science and technology are improving women’s health:
5:25 – 5:35 p.m.
Welcome – West Hospital Update
5:35 – 6:15 p.m.
Meet Robotic Surgery Experts
A panel discussion on how robotics is improving outcomes for common women’s surgical procedures
Elizabeth Venard, MD
OB/GYN, Seven Hills Women’s Center
Dene’ Wrenn, MD
Gynecologic Oncology, OHC
Rebecca Rodersheimer, MD
Urology, The Urology Group
6:15 – 6:45 p.m.
The Xs and Whys
Genetic testing for breast cancer
Anna Sobolewski, MD
Breast Surgery, Mercy Health Breast Surgeons
6:45 – 7:00
Surgical robot demonstrations in the auditorium lobby
7 – 7:30 p.m.
Robotic-assisted total knee replacement
Francis Florez, MD
- Wine tasting provided by Bridgetown Finer Meats
- Hors d’ oeuvres
- Eyebrow waxing
- Chair massages provided by Queen City HealthPlex
- Mini Manicures by Great Oaks
- Silver Lady jewelry shopping sponsored by West Hospital Auxiliary
- Free health screenings
- Demonstrations of robotic surgical technology
- Educational tables
Healthy Happy Hour is free, but space is limited.