Women’s Health Fair and Rapid Fire Update on Breast Health
Mercy Health is hosting a Women’s Health Fair and Rapid-Fire Update on Breast Health and Cancer at in the Fegelman Auditorium at The Jewish Hospital.
From 5-6:30 p.m., Mercy Health will offer the following free on-site health screenings:
- Blood pressure
- Lung cancer
- Mammography (Screening covered by insurance. If you don’t have insurance, funding is available.)
- Skin cancer
- Weight management
From 6:30-7:30 p.m., the following six healthcare experts will provide the latest information on breast health and cancer:
- Neil Kundu, MD, plastic and reconstructive surgeon
- Elizabeth Levick, MD, radiation oncologist
- Amy Moldrem, MD, breast surgical oncology
- Anna Sobolewski, MD, breast surgeon
- Patrick Ward, MD, hematology oncology, medical oncology
- Elizabeth Weaver, MD, radiologist
Refreshments and hors d’oeuvres will be available. While the event is free and open to the public seating is limited. To RSVP or for more information please contact Joan Kasten at 513-686-5482 or email@example.com.