Mercy Health — Anderson Healthy Happy Hour: Get Heart Smart and Stroke Savvy
Get healthy advice for your heart and brain from medical experts with these informative physician presentations.
- 5:30 – 6 p.m.: What do the Colors Really Mean? Mapping Techniques for Cardiac Arrythmia (J. Alvin Kpaeyeh, MD, Electrophysiology)
- 6 – 6:30 p.m.: ECMO & LVADs: Failing Heart Options (Sean Johnson, MD, Cardiovascular and Thoracic Surgery)
- 6:30 – 7 p.m.: CAD 101: Understanding and Treating Carotid Artery Disease (Todd M. Bayer, MD, Vascular & Endovascular Surgery)
- 7 – 7:30 p.m.: Hooray for tPA: EMS & Emergency Room Stroke Protocols to Save Your Brain (Amy Meiners, BSN, RN, CEN, Stroke Coordinator / Kevin Cooper, EMS Coordinator)
- Wine tasting
- Heavy hors d’oeuvres
- Chair massages provided by Anderson HealthPlex
- Therapy yoga instructor with light stretching and yoga poses provided by Anderson HealthPlex
- Free health screenings
- Educational tables
This event is free, but space is limited. There are two easy ways to register; online or by phone.
- Click on the green "Register for Event" box on the left
- Call 513-95-MERCY, press 2, and then press 1
Event will be held in the lobby and cafeteria.