July 21, 2018
| 9:00 am
For many parents-to-be, preparing for a new baby is exciting but also overwhelming.
Learn all the lessons from our three-week childbirth class (including the breastfeeding class) in a single day.
In this comprehensive class, you’ll learn:
- What to expect during labor, vaginal birth, cesarean birth and postpartum recovery
- How to prepare for labor and delivery
- Pain management options
- Breathing and relaxation techniques
- The basics of infant care
- The latest information on breastfeeding techniques, positioning and benefit
- The anatomy and physiology of lactation
- How to safely pump and store milk
At our free classes, nurses from the Little Miracles Birthing Center provide reliable, up-to-date information on childbirth and breastfeeding, helping you welcome your little miracle with knowledge and confidence.
All classes also include a tour of our Lourdes Little Miracles Birthing Center. Light refreshments are served.
For more information or to reserve a spot in a class, please call 270-444-2243.