For many parents-to-be, preparing for a new baby is exciting but also overwhelming. At our free classes, nurses from the Lourdes Birthing Center provide reliable, up-to-date information on childbirth and breastfeeding, helping you welcome your little miracle with knowledge and confidence. All classes also include a tour of our Birthing Center.
In this essential class, you’ll learn:
- What to expect during labor, vaginal birth, cesarean birth and postpartum recovery
- How to prepare for labor and delivery
- Pain management options
- Breathing and relaxation techniques
- The basics of infant care
- The latest information on breastfeeding techniques, positioning and benefits
Registration is required. Register for this class by calling (270) 444-2243.
Classes held in the Garden Room in the basement of Lourdes Hospital.