Ear, Nose and Throat Practice Opens in Medical Office Building on Mercy Health - West Hospital Campus
Mercy Health - Cincinnati, which provides advanced, quality, compassionate care in your neighborhood through its care network, announces that W. Mark Gutowski, MD has opened an ear, nose and throat practice in a medical office building on the West Hospital campus.
The practice is part of the ENT & Allergy Specialists group and opened August 1 at 3301 Mercy Health Blvd., Suite 445, Cincinnati, OH 45211. Call 513-631-1044 for an appointment.
Ear, nose and throat specialists (known clinically as otolaryngologists) evaluate and provide surgical and non-surgical care to patients with illnesses, injuries or disorders that affect the ears, nose, sinus cavities and related areas of the head and neck.
Capabilities also include diagnosis and treatment for hearing loss. Skilled specialists can perform comprehensive exams, give a thorough diagnosis and provide a range of treatment options based on the severity of hearing loss and the needs and expectations of the patient.
ENT & Allergy Specialists joins the following tenants in the building, which is attached to the hospital:
- Mercy Health – Cardiac Rehab
- Mercy Health – The Heart Institute, West
- Mercy Health – Monfort Heights Family Medicine
- Mercy Health – Orthopaedics and Spine, West
- Mercy Health – Outreach Laboratory
- Mercy Health – Pulmonary, Sleep and Critical Care
- Mercy Health – West Internal Medicine and Pediatrics
- Mercy Health – West Hospital Outpatient Rehabilitation & Therapy
- Mercy Health – West Hospital Outpatient Women's Center, including OB Clinic and Pelvic Floor Center
- Kidney & Hypertension Center
- Ohio Gastroenterology and Liver Institute
- Oncology Hematology Care, Inc (OHC)
- Seven Hills Women’s Health Centers
- Stephen D Heis, MD & Associates, Inc.
- The Urology Group