Mercy Health – Cincinnati Seeking to Fill 50 Medical Assistant Positions at Job Fairs in July
Mercy Health - Cincinnati, which provides advanced, compassionate, quality care in your neighborhood through its care network, will hold three Medical Assistant job fairs in the month of July:
- Tuesday, July 25 from 5 -7 p.m. at Mercy Health - Kenwood Medical Office Building, 4750 E. Galbraith Road, 2nd floor, Cincinnati, OH, 45236
- Wednesday, July 26 from 5 -7 p.m. at Mercy Health - West Hospital, 3300 Mercy Health Blvd., Cincinnati, OH, 45211, Conference Room T002 - T Level
- Thursday, July 27 from 5 -7 p.m. at Mercy Health - Fairfield HealthPlex, 3050 Mack Road, Cincinnati, OH, 45014
Mercy Health is seeking 50 Medical Assistants to fill new and open positions at a wide variety of Mercy Health primary care and specialty physician practices located throughout Cincinnati and surrounding areas.
Candidates should bring an updated resume, must have a high school diploma or GED and must meet one of the following criteria:
- Have earned a medical assistant degree, certificate or diploma
- Have the MA Certification (CMA) or be a registered MA (RMA)
- Have worked as an MA for three out of the past five years
Salaries vary based on experience.
Mercy Health is the largest health system in Ohio and consistently ranked as one of the top health systems in the United States for clinical performance and efficiency. Each year, it provides hundreds of millions of dollars in community benefit, supporting programs that help more people access healthcare and improve the health of our communities.
Join our Ministry and receive:
- Competitive wages with a substantial sign-on bonus (Offered for a limited time only)
- Full medical, dental and vision benefits
- Full-time and part-time positions available
- An opportunity to make a positive impact on your community’s health throughout multiple locations in Cincinnati
If you are unable to attend, you can email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online by:
- Visiting www.mercy.com
- Clicking on “Careers and Job Openings”
- Clicking “Search and Apply for Jobs” on the right hand side of the page
- Typing “Medical Assistant” under keyword search and “Cincinnati” under location
There is no need to apply for jobs ahead of time. Mercy Health representatives will discuss the career opportunities with attendees and show them how to apply online at www.mercy.jobs.
Mercy Health is a non-smoking workplace. Non-smokers preferred.