Mercy Health Physician Hosts “A Day of Wellness” at Mercy Health’s Bond Hill Office on Saturday, October 14
Mercy Health - Cincinnati, which provides advanced, quality care with compassion in your neighborhood through its care network, announces that Kent Robinson, MD of Mercy Health – Avondale Internal Medicine is once again hosting “A Day of Wellness.” This free community health fair addresses emotional, mental, spiritual and physical health and is open to the public.
“A Day of Wellness” takes place from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Saturday, October 14 at Mercy Health’s Bond Hill home office, located at 1701 Mercy Health Place, Cincinnati 45237.
“A Day of Wellness” has something for everyone, including presentations focused on wellness of mind, body and spirit, health workshops for men and women of all ages and other activities as detailed below:
- 11:30 a.m.-noon: yoga, keeping bones healthy
- noon-12:30 p.m.: tai chi, mental health and wellness, dental wellness
- 1-1:30 p.m.: meditation, HIV prevention
- 1:30-2 p.m.: belly dance, belly dance, Gabriel’s market demonstration, healing our community
- 2-2:30 p.m.: yoga, nutrition wellness, police and community
- 2:30-3 p.m.: African drum and dance, wellness in pregnancy
- 3:30-4 p.m.: line dance, women’s heart health
- 4:30-5 p.m.: wellness and law
A Mercy Health mobile mammogram van will be on site throughout the event offering women their annual screenings. For best coverage, please verify that Mercy Health - Cincinnati and The Jewish Hospital are in-network providers with your insurance carrier. If you are uninsured or underinsured (have high deductibles), we have financial need-based assistance programs available to help you. Call 513-686-3300 for more information.
There will also be healthy food to sample and gift drawings.
Dr. Robinson welcomes volunteers to help at the event.
If you have any questions about the event or would like to find out more about volunteer opportunities, please call Nikki at 513-924-8118.