Bon Secours Mercy Health announces that Stephanie Meade, DNP, MBA, RN, NEA-BC has accepted the role of Chief Nursing Executive (CNE) Mid-American Group/ Cincinnati. She has held this role on an interim basis since January and reports to Andrea Mazzoccoli, RN, PhD, FAAN, Chief Nurse & Quality Officer, Bon Secours Mercy Health, and to Paul Smith, President, Mid-American Group, Bon Secours Mercy Health.
In this role, Meade
- Provides ministry leadership, strategic and operational direction for nursing and clinical care delivery across practice settings within the group
- Is accountable, in partnership with the Mid-American Group President and Chief Clinical Officer, for the safety, quality and experience of care at every point of service and for the safety of our associates and partners
- Leads nursing strategic operations in Mercy Health’s Cincinnati locations
- Serves as the voice of nursing and patients within executive forums and other groups to inform and advocate for people, process and technology structures
- Leads processes to realize organizational strategic objectives
“Stephanie is experienced and highly qualified,” said Mazzoccoli. “She’s been with our ministry for more than six years and prior to stepping into the interim CNE role in January, she served as the VP, Chief Nursing Officer, West Hospital with Mercy Health.”
“Stephanie has the right mix of strategic thinking, operational knowledge and management experience to successfully lead nursing in this part of our ministry,” added Mazzoccoli.
Meade holds a Doctorate in Nursing Practice, Master of Science in Nursing, and Bachelor of Science in Nursing from the University of Cincinnati and a Master of Business of Administration and Post Graduate Certificate, Healthcare Informatics from Northern Kentucky University.
Meade and her family live in Northern Kentucky.