Everyone is at risk of vascular disease, and nearly one out of two people will suffer from it in their lifetime. The good news is that, when diagnosed early, you have more options for treatment to prevent the need for surgery.
Our team at Mercy Vascular Specialists can help pinpoint and treat a wide range of circulatory disorders. Using state-of-the-art diagnostic equipment and therapeutic interventions, we work with patients to manage and treat chronic problems, performing surgery only when necessary.
When should you see a vascular specialist?
Talk to your doctor if you experience any of the following symptoms of vascular disease:
- Painful muscle cramps
- Pain when walking or at rest
- Leg cramps
- Numbness or weakness
- Coldness in lower extremities
- Sores or skin breakdowns that won’t heal
- Skin discoloration or shiny skin
- Hair loss or slower hair growth on extremities
- Slower growth of nails
- No pulse or a weak pulse in extremities
- Erectile dysfunction in men