How We Compare
Through direct interaction with community members and through surveys of our patients, we’ve learned how our Emergency Department can best serve our region. We’ve responded with facility renovations, new technology and streamlined processes that improve overall patient experience. Here are a few ways that our Emergency Department is delivering expert, compassionate and fast care to Greater Springfield.
- The region’s most experienced—and caring—ED nursing staff
- One of the nation’s top-performing emergency medicine physician groups
- State-of-the-art facility, newly renovated for efficiency and comfort
- All private patient rooms
- “Door-to-doctor” times that consistently beat the national standard, currently averaging better than 30 minutes
- Heart attack “door-to-balloon” time, 30% faster than the national average
- Cutting-edge Telestroke technology for faster diagnosis and management of stroke symptoms
- No more than 16 miles from any point in Clark County
- Supported by the region’s only ICU, 24-hour attending physicians, and region-leading cardiac and surgical robotics programs
- 24/7 access to emergency care for you and for the people you care about most!