Comprehensive, family-centered pediatric cardiovascular and cardiothoracic surgical services for all forms of congenital and acquired childhood heart disease. A Bureau for Children with Medical Handicaps (BCMH) provider.
- Prenatal diagnosis and counseling
- Fetal, transthoracic, and transesophageal echocardiography
- Electrophysiology including ECG interpretation
- Pacemaker and defibrillator implantation
- Interrogation and radiofrequency catheter ablation
- Tilt table testing
- Pharmacologic and non-pharmacologic stress testing, event, and 24-hour holter monitoring
- Diagnostic and interventional cardiac catheterization. Featuring the region's only full-service pediatric interventional cardiac catheterization lab.
Satellite Clinic Locations:
- Mercy Health - Defiance Clinic, Defiance, OH: 419-784-1414, ext. 226
- Mercy Health - Tiffin Hospital, Tiffin, OH: 419-251-8035
- Mercy Health St. Rita's Medical Center, Lima, OH: 419-226-9694
- North Lorain Specialty Physicians, Lorain, OH: 440-960-3344
Nasser Mouiddin, M.D.
Dingding Xiong, M.D.
Brenda Jorgensen, RN, BSN
Lori Hall, RN
Laurie Foshag, RDCS
Debra Walton, RDCS
Karen Stresen, RDCS
Christine Mears, RDCS
Stephanie Hamilton, CMA
Stefanie Stark, LISW
Patricia Heath, Patient Service Coordinator
Beth Westcott, Pediatric Echo Clerk
Allison Huntermark, Practice Supervisor
For cardiology services appointments at Mercy Health - Children's Hospital in Toledo, OH, please call 419-251-8035.
For cardiology services appointments at all other satellite locations, please call the number associated with each clinic above.
University of Michigan C.S. Mott Children's Hospital
2222 Cherry St.
Toledo, OH 43608
419-251-8035 or toll free 877-322-2200
Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.