At Mercy Health, we work hard to provide an outstanding work environment for our employees. We want each person to be appropriately compensated for his or her dedicated work, to have affordable health insurance, to have the opportunity to gain new knowledge and skills, to have access to programs for enhancing their health and to feel that the work they do is meaningful and highly valued.
Mercy Health is the largest health care provider in the state of Ohio, and the fourth-largest employer in the state. Without our more than 34,000 employees across Ohio and Kentucky, there would be no Mercy Health. As our team goes about their daily work, whether caring for patients or handling other responsibilities, they demonstrate who we are as an organization. They bring to life our Mission and the caring, healing tradition of the women religious who founded our health care ministry.
Just wage, compensation and benefits packages vary by job type, full-time or part-time status and Mercy Health facility.
Benefit components could include:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Flexible spending or health reimbursement accounts
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Life and accident insurance
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Retirement savings plans
- Tuition reimbursement
- Discounted fitness memberships at Mercy Health or partner facilities
- Be Well Within, our comprehensive well-being program designed to push you towards good health in mind, body and spirit
- Work/Life services through LifeMatters®