We extend the compassionate ministry of Jesus by improving the health and well-being of our communities and bring good help to those in need, especially people who are poor, dying and underserved.
- Human Dignity — we commit to uphold the sacredness of life and to be respectful and inclusive of everyone.
- Integrity — we commit to act ethically and to model right relationships in all of our individual and organizational encounters.
- Compassion — we commit to accompany those we serve with mercy and tenderness, recognizing that “being with” is as important as “doing for.”
- Stewardship — we commit to promote the responsible use of all human and financial resources, including Earth itself.
- Service — we commit to provide the highest quality in every dimension of our ministry.