We welcome you and your comments to the Mercy Health Facebook pages.
The purpose of this site is to present matters of public interest in Mercy Health. We encourage you to submit your questions, comments, and concerns, but please note this is a moderated online discussion site and not a public forum.
Once posted, Mercy Health reserves the right to delete submissions that contain vulgar language, personal attacks of any kind, or offensive comments that target or disparage any ethnic, racial, or religious group. Further, Mercy Health also reserves the right to delete comments that:
- are spam or include links to other sites;
- are clearly off topic;
- advocate illegal activity;
- promote particular services, products, or political organizations;
- infringe on copyrights or trademarks;
- use personally identifiable medical information; We recommend you not share any of your medical information on our Facebook Pages;
- contain case-specific and other confidential information.
- do not comply with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA).
Please note that the comments expressed on this site do not reflect the opinions and position of Mercy Health or its officers and employees. If you have any questions concerning the operation of this online moderated discussion site, please contact the Communications Office at Mercy Health.