The Jewish Hospital – Mercy Health leads the Tri-State in treating blood cancers and the suburban location provides easy access for patients and their families living in Ohio, Kentucky and Indiana. Our expert team has been performing bone marrow transplants since 1993. We perform more than 100 blood and bone marrow transplants annually with overall survival rates rivaling those of noted facilities MD Anderson and Mayo Clinic.
Services We Offer
- Autologous stem cell transplant (patient’s own cells)
- Allogeneic stem cell transplant (donor cells)
- Haploidentical transplant – half-matched donor
- Matched related transplant – fully matched sibling donor
- Matched unrelated donor transplant
- Syngeneic stem cell transplant – identical twin donor
- Umbilical cord blood transplant - stem cell transplant using cord blood from a newborn baby
- Clinical trials and research
Myelodysplastic syndrome (MDS)
Find a Doctor
Specialists near you
Find a Location
Our locations that can treat you
News and Events
If something that takes you just seconds to do could help you save another person’s life, would you do it? Mercy Health and Anderson Township resident Tamara Doan and her family hope that you and countless others will say “Yes!” and join her at a bone ...
Mercy Health - Cincinnati, which provides advanced, quality, compassionate care in your neighborhood through its care network, announces that it has earned The Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of Approval® for Bone Marrow Transplant Certification. The Gold ...