Your smile is one of your most memorable characteristics. And if you feel uncertain or embarrassed about your teeth, cosmetic dentistry may help you feel more confident in yourself. Cosmetic dental procedures treat teeth that are discolored, chipped misshapen or missing and can even help to make your teeth stronger and improve your overall oral health. The cosmetic dentistry program at Mercy Health is here to help you with all your aesthetic dental needs.
Services We Offer
- Enamel shaping – shaping natural teeth to improve their appearance
- Inlays and onlays – a long lasting and nice looking way to fill a tooth with decay or other physical damage
- Composite bonding – improve the look of a tooth that is chipped, broken or stained by bonding tooth-colored materials to the surface of the tooth.
- Veneers – custom-made shells that are placed on the front of the tooth to cover up flaws
- Teeth whitening – brightens discolored or stained teeth
- Dental implants – artificial tooth replacements that fill the space where a tooth is missing
Find a Doctor
Cosmetic dentistry specialists near you
Find a Location
Our locations that can treat you