Lab tests are a great way to know your numbers and play a more active role in your health and wellness. That’s why we are proud to offer Direct to Consumer Testing at six of our locations throughout Ohio.
Direct to Consumer Tests are paid for at the time of service. This is an out-of-pocket charge, so your insurance isn’t billed. As a result, you get test results directly instead of through your provider.
Paying directly for your tests saves administrative costs and is a lower cost option for staying ahead of your health.
These are some examples of the types of tests you can order on your own to monitor your health.
- Blood Typing — finds your blood type (A,B,AB or O) and if your Rh (protein level in the blood) is positive or negative
- CBC / Diff — tests oxygen levels in the blood and red blood cells which are used to help diagnose and monitor many different conditions, like infections.
- CMP — is a comprehensive test for kidney and liver function, electrolytes and glucose.
- Glucose — determines your blood glucose levels and screens for diabetes.
- A1C — is used to diagnose type 1 and type 2 diabetes.
- Lipid Panel — checks for heart disease.
- PSA Screen — checks for prostate cancer.
- TSH — evaluates your thyroid.
- BMP — is a basic test to check the status of kidney and liver function, electrolytes and glucose.
- UA — detects high levels of uric acid in the blood, which could be a sign of gout or kidney stones.
- Vitamin D — tests for bone weakness and calcium deficiencies.
- Anemia Panel — tests for a lack of healthy red blood cells or hemoglobin, known as anemia.
- HIV — for screening and diagnosis of HIV infection.
|Blood Typing (ABO & RH)||$10|
|Vitamin D, 25 Hydroxy||$40|
|Anemia Panel (Iron, TIBC, Ferritin, H&H)||$75|
|HIV 1 & 2 with Confirmation||$60|
|Men’s Health (Lipid Panel, PSA, Testosterone,CBC, BMP)||$120|
|Women’s Health (Lipid Panel, Vitamin D, TSH,CBC, BMP)||$120|