Our highly skilled team of radiologists work with your doctor to help diagnose and treat your condition with clarity and precision using medical imaging of the inside of your body. Our picture archiving system lets our team review previous imaging studies and work with experts at other locations to give you the best care possible.
The radiology department at Mercy Health provides a complete range of high-quality diagnostic and interventional radiology imaging and treatment services using state-of-the-art equipment. We deliver quality images and use radiation dose reduction techniques, which means shorter imaging time and less radiation.
Radiology and Imaging Services We Offer
- Bone Densitometry (DEXA) scan
- Computerized Tomography (CT) scans (also known as CAT scans)
- Gamma Knife radiosurgery
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) scan and High-field Open MRI
- Nuclear medicine
- Positron emission tomography (PET) scans
- Radiation oncology (cancer therapy)
- X-rays and fluoroscopic procedures
Find a Location
Radiology and imaging locations near you
News and Events
More brain tumor patients than ever before will benefit from life-saving radiosurgery, thanks to upgraded Gamma Knife® technology at The Jewish Hospital – Mercy Health. Mercy Health - Cincinnati, which provides advanced, quality, compassionate care in ...