At Mercy Health, our highly skilled team of radiologists works in partnership with your primary care physician or specialist to help diagnose diseases and conditions that require internal medical images of the body. Our picture archiving system allows our team to review prior imaging studies and collaborate with colleagues in remote locations. This ensures you will receive the best, most informed care.
Our imaging centers offer a full range of services, provided below. In addition, all are accredited by the Joint Commission, the world’s leading health care standards-setting and accrediting body.
Services available include:
- Bone Densitometry (DEXA Scan)
- Cardiac Cath
- Computerized Tomography (CT) Scans
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) / Open High Field MRI featuring CinemaVision
- Nuclear Medicine
- Ultrasound (General and OB)
- Vascular Ultrasound
- X-Ray and Fluoroscopic Procedures