Compassionate, high-quality health care and emergency services for Fairborn, Ohio, and surrounding areas
Mercy Health — Dayton Springfield Emergency Center, offers you the high-quality health care you need and the compassion you deserve. Our campus includes a full service emergency center as well as outpatient imaging and lab services.
The ER is designed to treat patients suffering from a wide range of health issues from strokes and heart attacks, to respiratory distress, head injuries, abdominal pain, sports and orthopedic injuries and more. Patients needing to be admitted to the hospital will be treated, stabilized and transported as appropriate.
The 11,000 square foot facility is conveniently located just off exit 24 along I-675 and features:
- 10 exam rooms
- Outpatient imaging services for MRI, Ultrasound and Diagnostic X-ray
- Board-certified ED physicians
- Chest pain center to evaluate emergency cardiac care
- Fast track sports medicine program for sports-related injuries
- Outpatient Laboratory open 24/7
Mercy Health — Dayton Springfield Emergency Center is a department of Mercy Health — Springfield Regional Medical Center.