One price. Unlimited classes.
Stop paying by the class for your zumba, yoga, barre, cycle, cross training and pilates mat classes. With your monthly membership fee at Mercy HealthPlex, they’re all included. Sign up for our family membership and enjoy free childcare on top of unlimited classes, too. The HealthPlex offers state-of-the-art fitness facilities with convenient locations in Anderson, Downtown, Fairfield, Queen City and West Clermont.
With free unlimited classes, premier cardio and strength equipment and experienced trainers, it’s time to stop bouncing around from studio to studio. And get that boutique feel without the fuss.
Schedule a private preview of our health clubs and spend a day getting fit and having fun.Schedule Your HealthPlex Visit
Become a member
Call today to learn more about HealthPlex membership and our special new member joining offer.
Call 513-942-7539 ORRequest Membership Information
Your HealthPlex membership includes:
- Unlimited group fitness and aquatic fitness classes including Yoga, Zumba, Pilates, Cycling, Cross Training and more
- Access to our highly trained team of expert instructors and staff
- State-of-the-art cardio and strength equipment
- Lap Pool and Warm Water Therapy Pool**
- Tennis – 6 indoor climate-controlled courts**
- Basketball and racquetball courts**
- Indoor 3 lane track**
- Fully stocked locker rooms with towel service
- Separate male and female saunas, whirlpools and steam rooms**
Members also receive priority access and discounted fees on programs and services including:
- Personal Training
- Aquatic Personal Training**
- Massage Therapy and Reflexology
- Nutrition Coaching
- Sports Performance Training**
- Swim Lessons**
- Sea Wolves Swim Team**
- Pilates Reformer**
- KidsFit Camps**
- Spa Services**
** Not available at all locations.
Corporate partnerships available
The Mercy HealthPlex offers a variety of Corporate Wellness options — everything from programs at the HealthPlex to bringing our experts to your facility. For more information on Corporate Partnerships, please contact John Jacobs at firstname.lastname@example.org.