Welcome to the West Clermont HealthPlex!
Where your membership benefits your community!
We are redefining the community health club, where your membership actually helps the school district! Located on the campus of the West Clermont High School, you’ll find state-of-the-art facilities with innovative, healthy activities for all ages. The latest fitness classes and the region’s top certified coaches will empower you to find the very best version of yourself.
Click here or call 513-943-5050 to schedule your tour of the club.
THE NEW STANDARD OF CLEAN
A FULLY EQUIPPED TEAM, INNOVATIVE NEW TECHNOLOGIES, AND ENHANCED POLICIES.
When you first walk into the club you are likely to notice a few changes, and there are many more behind the scenes. These changes are the result of our team's dedication to providing you the safest and cleanest possible club experience.
New safety, cleaning and sanitizing policies:
- Installation of airPHX air purifying system which utilizes the latest technology to continuously kill airborne and surface organisms (including coronaviruses)
- Utilization of Tersano Stabilized Aqueous-Ozone (SOA) to sanitize all equipment and surfaces. This new technology is three times more effective than bleach, with no toxins or side effects to humans.
- All members & employees are screened for Covid-19 symptoms upon entry
- All HealthPlex employees are required to wear masks.
- HealthPlex employees thoroughly trained in new cleaning protocols utilizing the newest technology in sanitizing all club equipment and surfaces
Members are asked to do your part by adhering to these guidelines:
- Wear masks inside the facility at all times unless engaged in exercise
- Use gym wipes to sanitize equipment after each use
- Wash hands with soap and water frequently
- Use hand sanitizers available throughout the club
- Keep proper physical distancing of 6 feet or greater in all areas
HealthPlex to ensure proper physical distancing of 6 feet or greater at all times:
- Club to monitor occupancy every 30 minutes to limit 1 person per 100 SF
- Decals placed on entrance floor to ensure physical distancing
- Limited spots for group exercise classes
- Decals placed in group exercise studios to ensure physical distancing
West Clermont HealthPlex features brand new, top-notch fitness and athletic amenities.
- Premier strength & cardio equipment
- Unlimited group fitness classes including Yoga, Zumba, Pilates, TRX, Ballet Barre, Water Fitness and more
- 8 lane lap pool & warm water pool
- Basketball, tennis, turf field and track
- KidTown childcare and activity center
- Fully appointed locker rooms with towel service
Find all the activities you and your family love, all under one roof.
- Personal Training
- Heart Zone Training
- Nutrition Coaching
- Weight Loss Programs
- Swim Lessons
- Children’s Programs
- Kids Camps
- Wellness Programs
Terri Pierce, General Manager
513-943-5050 | Theresa.Pierce@midtownhealth.com
Like Us On Facebook
Discover and share ways you can optimize your health and fitness.
Join us for fun special events throughout the month.
Group Exercise Classes
Try them all - they're included in your membership!