Providing compassionate health care that’s close to home
Temporary Visitor Restrictions
Mercy Health is commited to the health of our patients, visitors, health care providers and communities. Please note that our hospitals have updated visitor restrictions to allow limited visitors on site.
Please note that we will continue to restrict all visitors from our COVID-19 units although our teams will be happy to assist with creating virtual visit opportunities. Additionally:
- Two visitors (parent/guardian) with pediatric patients.
- Two visitors for Labor & Delivery patients.
- One visitor for all admitted patients, including ER patients (excluding COVID-19 patients)
- Visitors must wear a mask and are asked to bring their own mask if available. Mercy Health will provide a mask for those who don’t have their own.
- All visitors will have their temperature taken before entering the facility.
As always, we ask anyone who may be experiencing symptoms of illness to refrain from visiting your loved one until you are feeling better. Please check back here for updates to these guidelines.
Mercy Health — St. Anne Hospital in Toledo was designed with you and your family in mind. By offering the high-quality health care you need and the compassion you deserve, we make your health care journey easier. With the best doctors, nurses and caregivers in Toledo, we are committed to helping you be well in mind, body and spirit. Mercy Health — St. Anne has been rated a five-star hospital for the third consecutive quarter by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid.
Through advanced treatments and cutting-edge technology, we’ve been making lives better and health care easier for west Toledo and southeast Michigan since 2002. Whether you need a routine visit or a trip to the ER, we are your choice Toledo hospital.
In addition to emergency services, Mercy Health — St. Anne Hospital features the Mercy Health Heart and Vascular Institute and the Mercy Health Women's center, along with orthopedic care. We are pleased to offer single patient rooms with your privacy in mind.
Awards and Recognition
- Leads the region as the only five star hospital for the third consecutive quarter recognized by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services.
- 2016 HealthGrades Patient Safety Excellence Award - The only hospital in Toledo to receive the Patient Safety Excellence Award.
- 2016 HealthGrades Outstanding Patient Experience Award.
News from Mercy Health St. Anne Hospital
Mercy Health — St. Anne Hospital has added another tool in the treatment of heart disease with the opening of a new hybrid cardiovascular lab.
To provide the community with more resources to dispose of old, unused medication, Mercy Health is pleased to announce the installation of medication drop boxes onsite at eight of its locations across Northwest Ohio to serve the community and help combat ...