Comprehensive women's services
At Mercy, we offer personal, high-quality care for all women through every stage of life. In following our promise to make every patient’s life better in mind, body and spirit, our services cover the continuum of women’s health needs including maternity services, breast and bone health services, health promotion and wellness, screenings (including mammography), nutrition, education, support groups, preventive medicine and referral for treatment and coordination of care. Board-certified specialists also provide routine gynecological care and gynecological surgery.
Services we offer:
- Advanced breast health care and screenings at Mercy Diagnostic Centers and Mercy Women’s Health Center, Lorain County’s only breast imaging center of excellence and a nurse navigator who helps patients through each step of the process, from screening to detection to diagnosis.
- Childbirth, delivery and parenting programs at the Mercy Birthing Center
- Incontinence and pelvic floor treatment options
- Primary care physicians and OB/GYN physicians located throughout Lorain County
- Uterine fibroid embolization
- Varicose vein treatments
Boot Camp for Dads
This program is for first-time fathers, taught by veteran dads.Learn More
July Child Birth Series: Part 1Learn More
July Child Birth Series: Part 2Learn More
Tour of the Mercy Birthing Center
This is a tour of the Mercy Birthing Center for those who will be delivering at Mercy.Learn More