Mercy Health – Anderson Hospital Hosts Its First Healthy Happy Hour on Tuesday, February 27
Mercy Health – Cincinnati, which provides advanced, compassionate, quality care in your neighborhood through its care network, announces that Anderson Hospital is launching Healthy Happy Hour, a recurring educational series, on Tuesday, February 27, from 5-8 p.m. The free event takes place in the lobby/cafeteria area of the hospital, which is located at 7500 State Road, Cincinnati, Ohio 45255.
“February is American Heart Month and this timely Healthy Happy Hour will focus on heart health,” said Ken James, Mercy Health east market president and CEO. “We hope you’ll join us for light-hearted, information packed presentations from top doctors, as well as a few little luxuries.”
Healthy Happy Hour features complimentary wine tasting, eyebrow waxing, chair massages, mini manicures and free blood pressure screening. There will be information available on how to sign up for the Heart Mini and the opportunity to get heart smart by sitting in on these informative physician presentations:
- 5:30–6 p.m. - CAD – Coronary Artery Disease, Jason J. Paquin, MD, Interventional Cardiologist
- 6–6:30 p.m. - CHF – Congestive Heart Failure & Women’s Heart Health, Lynne E. Wagoner, MD, Cardiologist
- 6:30–7 p.m. - PVD - Peripheral Vascular Disease, Todd M. Bayer, MD, Vascular & Endovascular Surgeon
- 7–7:30 p.m. - EP – Electrophysiology and Understanding Heart Rhythm Devices, Rajinder Singh, MD, Electrophysiologist
- 7:30–8 p.m. - Minimally Invasive Mitral Valve Surgery, Mohi Mitiek, MD, Cardiovascular and Thoracic Surgeon
Healthy Happy Hour is free but space is limited. Register online today by visiting Mercy.com > events > Anderson Healthy Happy Hour or call 513-95-MERCY, press 2, and then press 1.