Are you or a loved one in crisis? Do you need someone to talk to? Mercy Health provides clinical staff who are trained to conduct emergency mental health assessments to determine the most appropriate level of care. The Mercy Health behavioral health crisis line is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Are you are a loved one in crisis or in immediate danger? Please dial 911 or present to your nearest emergency department.
Mercy Health Emergency Departments do have clinical staff who are trained to conduct emergency mental health assessments to determine the most appropriate level of care for you or your loved one. This service is available 24/7. Please present to your nearest Mercy Health facility for a mental health assessment.
If you feel the need to speak with a mental health professional please contact the National Suicide Prevention Hotline at 1-800-273-8255.
If you feel that you are in need of outpatient substance use or mental health resources please contact the SAMHSA National Helpline for Substance Use and/or Mental Health Referrals at 1-800-662-4357.
We are proud to offer complete psychological care behavioral therapy techniques ble care for mental illnesses and mental disorders.
Our highly trained and dedicated behavioral therapists are family-focused and flexible. We empower patients and families during treatment and afterward, when close collaboration and community support are most important. Our behavioral health specialists help make lives better — mind, body and spirit.
- Inpatient services for adults of all ages
- Chemical dependency assessments and referrals
- Community resources to ensure continuity of care
- Partial hospitalization program (PHP)
- Intensive outpatient program (IOP)
- Outpatient clinic
- Cognitive processing therapy for treatment of post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Collaborative care with primary care physicians
- Diagnostic assessment and individualized treatment planning
- Individual counseling for children, adolescents and adults
- Group therapy
- Family/marital counseling
- Parent-child interaction therapy
- Hispanic counseling program
- Mental health assessments
- Drug, alcohol and tobacco addiction treatment
- Medication management
- Relapse prevention strategies
We are true partners throughout care and recovery. Our team offers a full spectrum of mental health services, working together to keep patients, their families and other caregivers informed and involved. Inpatient, outpatient or somewhere in between — we make everyone feel at home. If you or someone you love could use our help, call our 24/7 access line or find an expert mental health professional near you.
View all Conditions
Find a Doctor
Find a behavioral health specialist near you
Find a Location
Our locations that can treat you
News and Events
Mercy Health – Cincinnati, which provides advanced, compassionate, quality care in your neighborhood through its care network, announces that its Foundation has invested in Crosswave Health, the technology company behind FindLocalTreatment.com.
Mercy Health - Cincinnati which provides advanced, quality, compassionate care in your neighborhood through its care network, announces that it has signed collaboration agreements with 10 addiction treatment providers with locations throughout Cincinnati. ...