Are you or a loved one in crisis? Do you need someone to talk to? Mercy Health provides clinical staff who are trained to conduct emergency mental health assessments to determine the most appropriate level of care. The Mercy Health behavioral health crisis line is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Just call 833-347-5544.
We are proud to offer complete psychological care behavioral therapy techniques ble care for mental illnesses and mental disorders.
Our highly trained and dedicated behavioral therapists are family-focused and flexible. We empower patients and families during treatment and afterward, when close collaboration and community support are most important. Our behavioral health specialists help make lives better — mind, body and spirit.
- Inpatient services for adults of all ages
- Chemical dependency assessments and referrals
- Community resources to ensure continuity of care
- Partial hospitalization program (PHP)
- Intensive outpatient program (IOP)
- Outpatient clinic
- Cognitive processing therapy for treatment of post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Collaborative care with primary care physicians
- Diagnostic assessment and individualized treatment planning
- Individual counseling for children, adolescents and adults
- Group therapy
- Family/marital counseling
- Parent-child interaction therapy
- Hispanic counseling program
- Mental health assessments
- Drug, alcohol and tobacco addiction treatment
- Medication management
- Relapse prevention strategies
We are true partners throughout care and recovery. Our team offers a full spectrum of mental health services, working together to keep patients, their families and other caregivers informed and involved. Inpatient, outpatient or somewhere in between — we make everyone feel at home. If you or someone you love could use our help, call our 24/7 access line or find an expert mental health professional near you.
Find a Doctor
Find a behavioral health specialist near you
Find a Location
Our locations that can treat you
News and Events
Mercy Health – Cincinnati, which provides advanced, compassionate, quality care in your neighborhood through its care network, announces that its Foundation has invested in Crosswave Health, the technology company behind FindLocalTreatment.com.
Mercy Health - Cincinnati which provides advanced, quality, compassionate care in your neighborhood through its care network, announces that it has signed collaboration agreements with 10 addiction treatment providers with locations throughout Cincinnati. ...