Take the guesswork out of your fitness program and let a trainer help you develop a program that's right for you. Working with a personal trainer gives you access to a fitness professional who will assess your current fitness level, discuss your fitness goals and establish a plan to help you reach those goals. Plus, trainers will keep you motivated along the way while keeping track of your progress. Nothing is more important than your health.
The personal trainers are skilled in working with:
- weight loss/gain
- pre-natal/postpartum training
- sports-specific training development
- disease management
- post physical therapy/orthopedic dysfunction and much more.
What Can a Personal Trainer Do for YOU?
Are you sure you’re getting the most out of your workouts? Here are a few of the things we do as Fitness Professionals to fix common workout mistakes:
- Train all the muscles and not just the “beach” muscles to keep you balanced and less prone to injury.
- Incorporate resistance training into a weight loss program to help increase your metabolism and define muscles.
- Help you learn how many calories you’re taking in and the quality of the food you eat to help your body perform more efficiently.
- Create different workouts to keep your muscles guessing and your physical composition always improving.
- Make sure exercises are right for your body to keep workouts safe and decrease the chance of joint problems.
- Teach athletes how to train their whole bodies, not just isolated muscles, for optimal game performance.
Group Personal Training is the wave of the future for training. This style of training provides you with the accountability of a group and the expertise of a trainer, as well as the fun of working out with your friends or family. This is an affordable way to get in shape and have fun. Groups can be created with 2-6 participants. Packages are available in 8 training sessions.