Mission-based compassion and progressive health care in Tiffin
Temporary Visitor Restrictions
Mercy Health is commited to the health of our patients, visitors, health care providers and communities. Please note that our hospitals have updated visitor restrictions to allow limited visitors on site.
Please note that we will continue to restrict all visitors from our COVID-19 units although our teams will be happy to assist with creating virtual visit opportunities. Additionally:
- Two visitors (parent/guardian) with pediatric patients.
- Two visitors for Labor & Delivery patients.
- One visitor for all admitted patients, including ER patients (excluding COVID-19 patients)
- Visitors must wear a mask and are asked to bring their own mask if available. Mercy Health will provide a mask for those who don’t have their own.
- All visitors will have their temperature taken before entering the facility.
As always, we ask anyone who may be experiencing symptoms of illness to refrain from visiting your loved one until you are feeling better. Please check back here for updates to these guidelines.
Mercy Health — Tiffin Hospital is an acute care facility, offering family-centered health care with compassion. Our expert doctors, nurses and caregivers are committed to helping you be well in mind, body and spirit.
Through advanced treatments and state-of-the-art technology, we’ve been meeting the health care needs of our community since we were founded by the Sisters of Mercy in 1913.
At Mercy Health — Tiffin Hospital, we offer services in the areas of cardiology, general surgery, neurology, oncology, and orthopedics, among others.
Throughout the year, Mercy Health — Tiffin Hospital provides lab tests health screenings for the community, view the full of tests available here.
Awards and Recognition
- Ranked in the Top 100 Community Hospital by Becker’s Hospital Review.
- Earned EPA’s Energy Star® certification for superior energy efficiency.
- Received Ohio Bureau of Workers’ Compensation recognition for at least 6 months and 500,000 man hours without a workplace injury.
- Nationally recognized as a Best Maternity Care Hospital by Newsweek
News from Mercy Health Tiffin Hospital
Your opinions and feedback will help us make a difference in advancing the health care that we provide. Having a better understanding of our patients’ needs and priorities will provide Mercy Health with valuable information to improve.
Mercy Health is pleased to announce that Mercy Health – Willard Hospital has been ranked number 38 and Mercy Health – Tiffin Hospital has been ranked number 68 among healthcare providers and insurers in Modern Healthcare’s 2020 Best Places to Work award ...
The distinction recognizes facilities that have excelled in providing care to mothers, newborns and their families, as verified by the 2019 Leapfrog Hospital Survey.
Out of an abundance of caution, we have decided to cancel Mercy Health Tiffin Hospital Lab Screening and Health Fair scheduled for Tuesday, September 8.