Learn about the Westside’s best kept secret; West Hospital is the best place to deliver your baby. Since opening in 2013, West Hospital’s Family Birthing Center has welcomed more than 5000 babies; and counting. When the special day arrives, you and your new baby will receive care from physicians and nurses who specialize in helping mothers give birth. We know how to put mothers-to-be at ease and help them get a good start with their babies. Your well-being— and your baby’s — is our top priority.
West is best for delivering your baby
- Spacious private rooms and bathrooms
- Level II nursery with private suites
- On-site Anesthesia 24/7 (our providers are CRNAs)
- Childbirth classes
- International Certified Lactation consultants
- Donor Milk Program – only Level II in Cincinnati area to offer
- Member of the Safe Sleep Collaborative in Cincinnati
- 100 percent of labor nurses certified in Electronic Fetal Monitoring
- Variety of labor support options including, but not limited to - hydrotherapy, nitrous oxide, Swedish birthing chair, and aroma therapy
Learn More About the Birthing Center
Plan the best birth experience
Prepare for your baby’s arrival by touring the Family Birthing Center and attending our classes. You’ll learn what to expect during childbirth and prepare your children for their new brother or sister.