Mercy Health Hiring for 45 Positions at Anderson and Clermont Hospitals at February 23 Nurse Job Fair
Mercy Health - Cincinnati, which provides advanced, compassionate, quality care in your neighborhood through its care network, announces Anderson Hospital is hosting a nurse job fair from 11 a.m.-3 p.m. on Friday, February 23. Anderson Hospital is located at 7500 State Road, Cincinnati, Ohio 45255.
Anderson and Clermont hospitals have 45 new and open positions for registered nurses available in a number of departments, including: telemetry, medical surgical orthopedic, progressive care, behavioral health, acute rehabilitation and critical care.
Applicants should be graduates of state-approved nursing schools and hold current RN licensure to practice nursing as issued by the State of Ohio and applicants with their BSN are preferred.
There is no need to apply for jobs ahead of time, but Mercy Heath encourages attendees to bring their resumes to the event. Hiring managers will be on site.
Anderson Hospital is part of Mercy Health, the largest health system in Ohio and one that is consistently ranked as one of the top health systems in the United States for clinical performance and efficiency.
Mercy Health offers experienced nurses the following benefits:
- Nurse Leader Development Program
- Tuition support for BSN and advanced degrees
- Competitive wage scale
- Full benefits, including medical, dental, vision, life, AD&D and 403b
- Day, night, evening shifts that fit your lifestyle
- Collaborative environment that allows input into decisions that affect your patient care
- Faith-based values and a culture that respects, values and is proud of its nurses
- Employee wellness program that rewards healthy choices
- State-of-the-art technology and equipment
- Opportunities to obtain specialty certifications
Mercy Health is a non-smoking workplace. Non-smokers preferred.