At Mercy Health, we take pride in making this a place our employees want to work. We ensure that each person is justly compensated for their dedicated work and is able to have affordable health insurance, to grow in their career, to maintain good health and most importantly, to feel that the work they do is impactful.
As the largest health care provider in the state of Ohio, and the fourth-largest employer in the state, we have a workforce of more than 34,000 hardworking and compassionate people from our communities. Each and every employee demonstrates who we are as an organization and brings to life our Mission through their service —whether caring for patients or supporting operations that allow for seamless care.
Fair wage, compensation and benefits packages vary by job type, full-time or part-time status and location.
Benefit components could include:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Flexible spending or health reimbursement accounts
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Life and accident insurance
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Retirement savings plans
- Tuition reimbursement
- Discounted fitness memberships at Mercy Health or partner facilities
- Be Well Within, our comprehensive well-being program designed to push you towards good health in mind, body and spirit
- Work/Life services through LifeMatters®