Mercy Regional Medical Center has been providing quality health care to Lorain County and surrounding communities for more than 100 years.
Conveniently located in Lorain, Mercy Regional Medical Center is a 338-bed, non-profit, full-service hospital providing inpatient, outpatient and ancillary services.
Awards and Recognition
- Healthgrades® Patient Safety Excellence Award for three consecutive years.
- Healthgrades® five-star rating for treatment of heart attack.
- Healthgrades® five-star rating for treatment of heart failure.
- Healthgrades® five-star rating for treatment of pneumonia.
- First Joint Commission Certified stroke center in Lorain County.
- Mercy Regional Medical Center's Diabetes Self-Management Program is accredited by the American Diabetes Association.
- CARF accredited occupational health and rehabilitation programs.
- CAP accredited laboratory services.