Mercy Health — Lorain Hospital has been providing quality health care to Lorain County and surrounding communities for more than 100 years.
Conveniently located in Lorain, Mercy Health — Lorain Hospital is a 338-bed, non-profit, full-service hospital providing inpatient, outpatient and ancillary services.
Awards and Recognition
- Healthgrades® Patient Safety Excellence Award for three consecutive years.
- Healthgrades® five-star rating for treatment of heart attack.
- Healthgrades® five-star rating for treatment of heart failure.
- Healthgrades® five-star rating for treatment of pneumonia.
- First Joint Commission Certified stroke center in Lorain County.
- Diabetes Self-Management Program is accredited by the American Diabetes Association.
- CARF accredited occupational health and rehabilitation programs.
- CAP accredited laboratory services.
News from Mercy Health — Lorain Hospital
The MetroHealth System and Mercy Health Lorain Hospital are partnering to bring a Level III Trauma Center to the residents of Lorain County. This is the first time that the more than 300,000 residents within the county’s limits have had access to trauma ...
Mercy Health — Lorain Hospital continues to invest and implement the newest and most innovative technologies for patient care. SpineMap 3D Allows for Minimally Invasive Surgery – Yielding Improved Outcomes for Spine Patients.