Mercy Health – Cincinnati Seeking to Fill 75 Medical Assistant Positions at January 31 Job Fair in Bond Hill
- Mercy Health - Cincinnati, which provides advanced, compassionate, quality care in your neighborhood through its care network, will hold a Medical Assistant job fair from 5-7 p.m. on Wednesday, January 31 at Mercy Health’s Home Office in Bond Hill, located at 1701 Mercy Health Place (formerly 1701 Showcase Drive), Cincinnati, 45237.
Mercy Health is seeking 75 Medical Assistants to fill new and open positions at a wide variety of Mercy Health primary care and specialty physician practices located throughout Cincinnati and surrounding areas. Full-time, part-time and PRN (per diem) positions available.
Candidates must have a high school diploma or GED and must meet one of the following criteria:
- have earned a medical assistant degree, certificate or diploma
- have the MA Certification (CMA) or be a registered MA (RMA)
- have worked as an MA for three out of the past five years
Salaries vary based on experience.
Mercy Health is the largest health system in Ohio and consistently ranked as one of the top health systems in the United States for clinical performance and efficiency. Each year, it provides hundreds of millions of dollars in community benefit, supporting programs that help more people access healthcare and improve the health of our communities
Mercy Health offers:
- full-time and part-time positions
- competitive wages with a substantial sign-on bonus, available for a limited time
- full medical, dental and vision benefits
- an opportunity to make a positive impact on your community’s health
If you are unable to attend, you can email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online by:
- Visiting www.mercy.com
- Clicking on “Careers and Job Openings”
- Clicking “Search and Apply for Jobs” on the right hand side of the page
- Typing “Medical Assistant” under keyword search and “Cincinnati” under location
There is no need to apply for jobs ahead of time but Mercy Heath encourages attendees to bring their resumes to the fair. Mercy Health representatives will discuss the career opportunities with attendees and show them how to apply online at www.mercy.jobs.
Mercy Health is a non-smoking workplace. Non-smokers preferred.