Corporate Responsibility - Youngstown
Mercy Health - Youngstown along with our parent company Mercy Health, have a long-standing and deep commitment to corporate and financial responsibility. Our senior leaders set the tone for our entire organization, reinforcing our commitment to "doing the right thing," which is rooted in our religious heritage and core values.
- Learn more about Mercy Health's Corporate Responsibility Program in this Brief Summary and Review our Core Values in Action Booklet.
- If you need to report a compliance concern, please refer to one of the following:
- Brian Mlinarsik, Mercy Health's Compliance Officer, 330-480-3240 or
- Call our 24-hour Hotline at 330-783-6293 or the Mercy Health Reportline at 1-888-302-9224, or
- Access the Mercy Health ReportLine website and make a report.
These options are not meant to be progressive in nature; they are meant to give associates, volunteers, and patients options of reporting.
- Review Mercy Health's Notice to Agents, Vendors and Contractors, which explains the steps we take to prevent fraud and abuse.
- Review our Conflict of Interest Policy (PDF).
- Find out about our focus on Ethics and Mission-Based Decision-Making.