As our healthcare system is responding to the COVID-19 crisis, all sponsorships and donations are temporarily placed on hold. You are welcome to submit your request and we will review when we are able.
Mercy Health — Lourdes Hospital welcomes the opportunity to help support needs that align with our mission to improve the health of our communities. We must also be good stewards of our resources and are able to support a finite number of projects each year. In general, our sponsorship and donations support broad-reaching, health-related charitable causes that contribute to the direct health and wellness of the citizens in our community and are in line with the needs identified in our latest Community Health Needs Assessment.
If your organization would like to be considered for a sponsorship or donation, please complete the donation request form below.
- All sponsorship and donation requests must be submitted using the online application process.
- Current, signed W-9 form must accompany request form.
- Requests are reviewed by a leadership team on a monthly basis.
- Responses will be emailed to the contact person listed on the request form.
Preference for donations and sponsorship will be dependent on but not limited to:
- Health and wellness that leads to community benefit
- Support a community service or program
- Support for programs that advance the mission of Mercy Health
- Support organizations with good standing and positive community image
Sponsorship and donations are not able to support:
- Sports organizations
- Candidates for office
- Travel costs
- Programs impacting a small group of individuals or that do not impact the health and wellness of the community at large